Tuition / Payment Explanation
1st Tuition Installment – Due July 1 (applied to May’s tuition)
2nd – 8th Installments – Due 1st of the month from September 1 through April 1
Approximately one week before tuition is due, you will receive an invoice via email with instructions for paying online with a checking account. Tuition checks made payable to CPI may also be mailed to:
Centreville Preschool, Inc.
Attn: Accounting Clerk
P.O. Box 253
Centreville, VA 20122
Or put into drop-box located inside school by first floor bathroom. Do not send in totes or hand to staff.
Questions? Please contact the Accounting Clerk, email@example.com
ID Verification Form – Due July 15
- For new students only, returning student(s) do NOT need to complete this form again. We need a completed form on file for each enrolled student.
- A Board member or staff member must view your child’s original ID and sign the form.
Health and Safety & Medical Forms – Due July 15
Instructions for Completing Health Forms
2. Commonwealth of Virginia School Entrance Health Form Required for all students (Instructions for completing this form)
3. Parent Medical Form Required for all co-oping parents
4. Emergency Info & Parent Agreement Form Required for all students
5. COVID Policies & Procedures – Required for all students
6. Authorization for Medication Form and Instructions *If applicable
7. Allergy Info Letter and Waiver *If applicable