Tuition / Payment Explanation
1st Tuition Installment – Due July 1 (applied to May’s tuition)
2nd – 8th Installments – Due 1st of the month from September 1 through April 1
Approximately one week before tuition is due, you will receive an invoice via email with instructions for paying online with a checking account. Tuition checks made payable to CPI may also be mailed to:
Centreville Preschool, Inc.
Attn: Accounting Clerk
P.O. Box 253
Centreville, VA 20122
Or put into drop-box located inside school by first floor bathroom. Do not send in totes or hand to staff.
Questions? Please contact the Accounting Clerk, firstname.lastname@example.org
ID Verification Form – Due July 15
- For new students only, returning student(s) do NOT need to complete this form again. We need a completed form on file for each enrolled student.
- A Board member or staff member must view your child’s original ID and sign the form.
Health and Safety & Medical Forms – Due July 15
Instructions for Completing Health Forms
2. Commonwealth of Virginia School Entrance Health Form Required for all students
3. Parent Medical Form Required for all co-oping parents
4. Emergency Info & Parent Agreement Form Required for all students
5. Authorization for Medication Form and Instructions *If applicable
6. Allergy Info Letter and Waiver *If applicable