Classes and Schedule for January-May 2023
Please note: All classes are subject to change at any time by the discretion of the Board of Directors.
Introducing Extended Day!
We are so excited about our new Extended Day program. This optional add-on will be available on Mondays and Wednesdays this spring, for students in 3s, 4s, and PreK. The program will run from the end of the student’s primary class until 2:00pm. Children will have lunch together (brought from home) and enjoy some extra time playing and exploring. Extended Day will be a little less structured than our regular classes, and we hope it gives children a chance to build stronger friendships and work on those social skills after spending so much of their lives in a global pandemic. Children may enroll for either or both days.
Tuition – Fees – Class Schedules
Centreville Preschool, Inc. has a payment plan that includes nine (9) equal tuition installments. The first tuition installment is due on July 1st. The second tuition installment is due on September 1st with the remaining seven (7) tuition installments due the first of the month October through April. These nine (9) tuition installments reflect CPI’s actual attendance of nine (9) months for a given school year.
Members may pay tuition by one of two methods: 1. a one-time payment for the full tuition amount; 2. nine (9) equal payments.
- The first tuition installment and supply fee are due July 1st. If the first installment and supply fee are not received with the signed tuition agreement by July 1st, your child may lose his or her spot in Centreville Preschool, Inc. to a child on the waiting list.
- After the July 1st payment, the remaining tuition installments are due on the 1st day of the month beginning September 1st. The final payment is due April 1st for a total of nine payments.
- All members make two (2) tuition installments prior to the start of classes if they have chosen to pay their annual tuition in nine (9) installments.
- A $25.00 late fee will be assessed for payments received after the scheduled payment date of the 1st day of the month. If mailing tuition payments to the P.O. Box, late fees are determined based on the envelope’s Post Mark date. If tuition payments are placed in the school’s lockbox, late fees are determined by when the Account Receivables Clerk takes the lockbox down at the beginning of each month.
- After a student has been enrolled into CPI, the registration fee is non-refundable.