Board of Directors
The Board of Directors of Centreville Preschool usually meets on the third Tuesday of each month, 7:00PM at the Centreville Library (please contact the school for to confirm specific time and location). All portions of the meetings are open to all members and faculty, with the exception of discussions of personal information pertaining to a student or CPI staff member. If you would like to address an issue at an upcoming meeting, please contact the Board Secretary least 10 days prior to the meeting.
Our board members are all CPI parents who willingly share their time and talents to perform fundamental tasks needed for the school’s operation. Each member is serving a one-year term that begins June 1st and ends on the last day of May of the following year. The board is always in need of new recruits. Participation on the board fulfills all cooperative committee role obligations. If you would like to be a part of next year’s board of directors please contact our president at email@example.com.
Board of Directors Directory
The following board members are serving during the 2017-2018 school year.
- President, Jennifer Cooley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President, OPEN, email@example.com
- Secretary, Karisa Mullinax, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer, Mujib Chenzaie, email@example.com
- Enrollment, Tuquyen Yee & Bridget Wang (Tours), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scheduling, Sheila Altaf, email@example.com
- State Licensing, Sarah Norman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-Fundraising, Jessica Ryles & Christine Hardey, email@example.com
- Parent Education, OPEN, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chalkboard, Aimee Maggio, email@example.com
- Maintenance, Justin Housenger, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health & Safety, Elisa Holden, email@example.com
- Public Relations, Susan Steinberg, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teacher Director, Teresa Steinhilber, email@example.com